t.ward shipping ltd has a long and admired reputation as an Independent Scottish Freight Forwarder specialising in the movement of goods by sea. We have contracts with all the major shipping lines and NVOCC providers which allows us to provide competitive freight rates but also still giving our customers the complete service they deserve and expect.
We export and import sea freight shipments and can cover shipment to/from UK to all over the world. We specialise is some of the more common trade routes:
- Asia to UK
- UK to Asia
- UK to USA
- USA to UK
- UK to Africa
- UK to Caribbean
Due to continued congestion a UK ferry ports we have seen a rise in enquiries for sea freight movements to/from UK and Europe. Whilst transit time is slightly longer shipping your goods by sea to continent cuts out delays at Dover and other ports. Find out more
We are able to assist with:
- FCL / LCL (Full Container Load / Less than Container Load)
- Project Cargo (Flat Rack Containers / Open Top Containers / Break Bulk)
- Ro/Ro service (Cars / Plant & Farm Machinery)
- Complete customs clearance service for all UK Ports.
- IPR (Temporary Imports)
- Understanding Incoterms (CIF / CFR / FOB)
- Letter of Credits
- Chamber of Commerce documentation i.e. Certificate of Origin
T Ward Shipping prides itself on offering bespoke shipping services, for more information on our sea freight services, or to discuss your requirements, please contact us and we’ll be delighted to help.